Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stocking Stuffers For Him What Are Some Good Handmade Stocking Stuffers For Mom And Dad?

What are some good handmade stocking stuffers for mom and dad? - stocking stuffers for him

I am a student, I have very little money and ideas must store flyers for the parents. So I had the idea of the chocolate, the spoonful of milk for hot chocolate can be dipped .. dip I just need ideas of cheese. My parents are a kind of high-tech and my mother just real cold. You do not like things that cute, the Stepford wife, but what. Help!

3 comments:

james l said...

A candle for the mother and some cashews dipped in chocolate from his father. Homemade wrapping paper in two and turn it into a card.

Dark_Ang... said...

Theres a lot of good ideas here. do not do it on your own gifts.

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2008/11/13/a-do-it-yourself-christmas-34-great-gifts-you-can-make-yourself/

Hope that helps

Dark_Ang... said...

Theres a lot of good ideas here. do not do it on your own gifts.

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2008/11/13/a-do-it-yourself-christmas-34-great-gifts-you-can-make-yourself/

Hope that helps

Post a Comment