Friday, January 8, 2010

Peds Nurse Pls, Doctor Or Peds Nurse!!?

Pls, Doctor or Peds Nurse!!? - peds nurse

My daughter, Lauren, is 6 years old, was now (100-103) for 3 days fever. I alternate Tylenol with Motrin, but does not seem to work. It is with a lot of hair loss. No handles, but only if I put a hand through his hair, I get at least 20-30 stands of hair in her hand. I know that it is normal that some hairs fall slightly, but defnitely not normal. She has no other symptoms like fever and alopecia. Please, if you know what these symptoms, you tell me .... whatever it is.

2 comments:

micheleb... said...

Just keep the fever, the doctor until tomorrow. They are hysterical, which disturb. I'm sure there is a simple answer. Do not you think the fever has nothing to do with hair loss. But her doctor. So why wait 3 days for an appointment.

meg said...

Please visit him to a doctor! Good luck!

Post a Comment