Friday, January 15, 2010

Cigar Suppliers Premium Liquor Store/cigar Shop Start-up Information - Where Is It??

Premium liquor store/cigar shop start-up information - where is it?? - cigar suppliers

I'm having trouble finding information for a liquor upscale / Start-Up Store cigar. I have nothing to be on the network and provider, called who, not really in a position to (give me information that seem ready to be), take the figures given. Two of them I suggested contact with other owners save from alcohol and get the I introduction. No one is on my calls or emails. There is someone out there has ideas, how I got this information?

3 comments:

slew said...

According to the state, but I think that allows getting very hard to do so. In some cities even have zoning rules to avoid being produced. It is a real headache. If you really want to, please use the SBA. They have a free program, the old business man in the area get to start a business. I think your call score. Google to SBA. This is a government agency. I think they call the agency for small business or something

smiling_... said...

You can save much time, if you bought an existing business ... On the one hand, the movement is founded.

tomkat15... said...

and - Liquor stores are very profitable - and do not want the competition - Are you surprised that you have been given the cold shoulder

I mean - our beer distributors in the city has a dedicated team of aircraft
Chickenfeed, and not - you have heard of the Miss Budweiser?

Sorry, I have no idea - that drinking orange juice

Post a Comment