Friday, January 1, 2010

Colored Overlays For Reading Catholic Wedding Ceremony Questions?

Catholic Wedding Ceremony Questions? - colored overlays for reading

Anyone who reads the readings in the Catholic Mass? Do I need to read a friend, or a priest? Who is responsible for:

"Read the first and second
"The singing of the Psalms
Alleluia
-The Gospel
"The homily

In addition, the Catholic Church has "laws" in the colors of the wedding dress? My usual attire is underway and is usually pale pink with white lace overlay. The color is great with my color, so I'm very excited. I know that the veil is a symbol of virginity, and not the dress but the dress will be white? My veil is white and red. I shall obtain as soon as possible to know that you can change my dress on the pure white, if necessary.

1 comments:

juan diego said...

You can make a friend or family member ask you to read the readings (I think it is only the 1st reading), and the psalm. The Gospel and the preaching is done usually by the priest, is reserved for the gospel acclamation for the commentator i guess.

I see no problem with that color, is the time of his tale the problem! Good luck and good luck!

Post a Comment