Monday, February 22, 2010

Hand Held Ink Jet Printer Don't Really Need Anwers, Just Want Opinions On A Poem I Wrote - Tell Me If You Like It Please? :)?

Don't really need anwers, just want opinions on a poem I wrote - tell me if you like it please? :)? - hand held ink jet printer

Where are you?
I remember the frilly dresses patterened we use to run
usual, with a mischievous smile
and I have in the ink blots
my love

I remember
jealous when his little sister's hand and walked through the garden.
The sun shone in childhood;
We were a person, then
my love

think of me, as I remember?
Also planning?
You look out the window and imagine what I'm doing
where I
like me?
How can I see in your dreams, you're always on my
Feel your arms again
I do not own,
Would my hand, my love?

I never leave

and your not here
butmy heart will stay

Tears of the use of shaking in my face
I was too young to understand
the sudden change of plans my love

say the wounds heal with time
but for me
Time, it breaks apart easily
Every day is a struggle
I do not blame me my love?

2. Part in the question

0 comments:

Post a Comment