Friday, February 5, 2010

Eye Of Round Roast In Clay Pot Do I Leave The Elastic-like Net On My Beef Eye Round Roast?

Do I leave the elastic-like net on my beef eye round roast? - eye of round roast in clay pot

I am a former chef with 27 years experience. I was trained at the New York Institute of Culinary Arts. I am an educator and worked in big hotels. I am a certified auditor small kitchen appliances and I practiced in Asia and Europe kitchens. Believe it or not, I have for the military and boiled in 4-star restaurants. I am a confectioner and a comprehensive training and a saucier. I noticed your little problem and help appreciated. Sorry. What was the question?
Oh, yes! Network. Your choice. Well anyway.

7 comments:

The Jesus said...

Yes Cook with the network, then remove before serving.

Christopher K. said...

Yes, there is always the form of meat during cooking to keep ...... Grilled to your liking (ie, cooked), remove from oven, tent with foil, let stand for 10 minutes, then remove the machine (the industry term for what Net-Jet) and shape your. ...... Roast .. Enjoy!

Christopher

shugerad... said...

I have never, I always remove before cooking

Dune said...

Yes, he paid tribute to jointly maintain the boil. We roast small as Turkey.

spooky1 said...

Whenever I retire first, if not the same kind of sweat, and tear all the delicious grilled fat after cooking. Even the kitchen, and everything is sprinkled with boiling bits!

TX2step said...

yes ... it is to hold together (instead of wire or spikes) to. Cut off the engine after it is laid on the table and leaned back in 10-15 min. after cooking ......

Matt said...

if the plastic or a string, which is then ignited

Post a Comment