Saturday, December 26, 2009

Emerald Bracelet How Much Should I Pay For An Emerald/diamond Tennis Bracelet?

How much should I pay for an emerald/diamond tennis bracelet? - emerald bracelet

Sub-question: Where can I find a good emerald / diamond tennis bracelet?

Objective:

Mother's Day gift from my wife, I know nothing about jewelry. I saw one for $ 600 on MSN. He looked good, but I wonder whether it was cheap or poor quality.

Here is the link for this type. http://www.ross-simons.com/products/1545 ...

I am not rich, but not the amount of donations for the lady. I'm looking for something with the quality of the no-nonsense. If there is an agreement, Great! But I really do not want one, then discover that the fan is great value Cheez Emerald / Diamond Tennis Bracelets.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment